Narrow Bakers Scaffolding
This set is great for working small areas as it is is only 26.5" wide. Our bakers style set meets and/or exceeds all OSHA regulations. The frames have four ladder rungs and uses our C-Locks. To maximize the life and longevity of our scaffold sets we apply a high visibility yellow powder coat.
Quality is in the attention to details...
Just as a luxury car distinguishes itself with the attention to details, we at ScaffoldMart pride ourselves in the little things that make our products superior to the competition. After many years in the industry we have refined our scaffolding to exceed all expectations.
Some Examples Include:
- Instead of pinch welding our frames we take the extra time to cope weld each joint and brace stud, significantly increasing the strength of the overall frame.
- All of our frames feature a slag-less tube design that allowed us to increase our stackpin diameter, leading to stronger and tighter fitting towers and sets.
- We increased the length of our gravity flip lock eliminating the possibility of a accidental flip up that could allow a safety rail to fall off.
- Our cross braces are hot dipped zinc galvanized prior to manufacturing which coats the inside as well as the outside. This prevents the tube from rusting from the inside out.
- Frame Tube Outside Diameter: 1.625"
- Frame Tube Wall Thickness: 2.3 mm
- Frame Dimensions: Width = 26.5", Height = 6', Length = (7' or 10')
- Brace Interlock: 27.5"
- Stack Pin Dimensions: Length = 10", Outside Diameter = 1.375"