Level Jack 1.25" OD - Severe Duty
ScaffoldMart.com's Scaffolding Level Jack
- (1) 1.25" OD (#5 Tube) Scaffolding Level Jack
Our level jack is a solid-steel 24" threaded rod welded to base plate at a right angle. Allows for individual adjustment of each leg in a stationary position on relatively level surfaces. Here's what makes our scaffolding level jacks the best:
- Solid-steel rod, no hollow.
- Wing-nut is a massive 9.5" long, this gives increased leverage and ease of adjustment under load.
- Precise square acme threads allow for increased ease of adjustment under load.
- Cold-dip zinc galvanized for increased weather resistance.