We have designed a premium solution for getting up to the ceiling or light fixture areas in an auditorium or stadium on a sloping incline where permanent seating is in the way. This system is designed to safely sit above the fixed seating and in between the seating to allow easy recessed bulb changing or paint repair type work.
- 58in to 88in width adjustable base giving ultimate flexibility to whatever situation might arise.
- Height adjustments every 3in up to 5ft with heavy duty 16mm cotter pins. Caster/Swivel Jacks to fine tune the level of the platform
- A tightening bolt on each leg of the base and on each Caster/Swivel Jack to prevent any unwanted movement.
- High Quality, Heavy Duty, Commercial Grade Tubing.
- Cross beam studs have been relocated to the outside of the frame to allow walk boards to fit perfectly into the frame.
- Included Gin Pole
- Rolling Frame Rack for easy moving and storage of frames
- Rolling Parts Rack for easy moving and storage of the parts and pieces
- All Frames and Racks are powder coated with High Visibility Yellow
- Perfect for light bulb changes
- Perfect for getting to recessed lighting
- Perfect for paint work
- Perfect for chandelier repair/replacement
- Perfect for ceiling ductwork repairs
Each Auditorium Stadium System includes the following:
- 6-20 - 5ft x 43.5 in sets
- 6-20 - 5ft x 4ft cross braces
- 2 - 3 ½ ft half frames
- 2 - 5ft x 3ft cross braces
- 5-10 - All aluminum 5ft x 19.25in walk boards
- 1 - Base system
- 4 - Swivel jacks
- 4 - Caster jacks
- 1 - Basic safety rail package
- 1 - Gin pole
- 4 - 8 in heavy duty lightweight polycarbonate caster wheels with locking brake
- 1 - Rolling parts rack
- 1 - Rolling frame rack<